This week I am using my brand new Kikki-K leather time planner in the Medium size that is equivalent of the Filofax personal size. This planner is a little wider than the Filofax personal size although the height seems to be the same. Also, the ring size appears to be a little bit bigger than the Filofax rings. The pen loop is fully elasticised. I love the pastel colour and the cute little golden polka dots add value to the overall look of the planner. The mint green elastic closure was not something that I initially fancied. However, I have started liking it and think it actually looks really nice on this planner.
The planner came with a bunch of inserts; 2014 Month on two pages, Week on two pages, Addresses, Birthdays & Anniversaries, Shops & Restaurants, To-dos and Expenses. I probably will not be using these inserts. The pages are stark White that I think could have been toned down a bit. Also this planner came with Navy Blue dividers that in my opinion was a complete mismatch with gorgeous pastel colour of the planner. So, I have taken those dividers out as well. I will be making my own dividers soon; something pastel, something playful I guess! Overall, I love this planner so much that I bought the same planner in the Large size as well (Filofax A5 equivalent). I will start using the A5 size very soon.
So this is how I have set up the Kikki-K leather time planner in the Medium size this week. The theme I chose for this week was - Elephants. Absolutely adore elephants :O)B
The pen that you see here is a Stabilo Liner 308 in Pink. It is a ballpoint pen that writes really well.
- Washi Tape - All purchased from ETSY (Various sellers on Etsy)
- Elephant Stickers - ETSY (Cannot remember seller. Sorry :(O )
- Stars & Pink Elephant Stickers - EBAY ( Astrogirl's Scrapbooking Supplies)
- Floral Shape Hole reinforcement stickers - ETSY (4Leavedesigns)
- Animal Sticky notes - Local Store in Sydney (The Reject Shop)
- Sticky Notes (Green & Pink) - DAISO
- Paper clips - Bought in Singapore 9 years ago
- Pilot Frixion Erasable Markers and Pilot Frixion Erasable Pens 0.7 - JETPENS
I cannot wait to decorate my planner for next week.
Hope you enjoyed reading. If you have any questions, please leave me a comment and I will try and respond as early as possible :O)
Have a great day!!