So this upcoming week, I am using my Filofax Apex Personal Green and Filofax A5 Chameleon Black; both decorated using the Lotus and Frog theme. I absolutely love the Filofax Chameleon planner. This was my first Filofax. I own quite a few now. But this Chameleon was, still is and will always remain my favourite! It is a beautifully designed leather Filofax planner. I really fail to understand the reason why it has been discontinued. As for the non-leather Filofax Apex in Green and Pink, I bought this one solely because of the colour, that once again reminds me of the Lotus Flower.
Here are a few photos
I made all the paper clips that you see in all these pictures.
My first ever attempt at Felt Crafting. I quite like the way they turned out.
A pond full of beautiful lotus blossoms cannot be complete without frogs. So, I added these cute little frogs :)
GOODIES USED THIS WEEK:
- Washi Tape - All purchased from ETSY (Various sellers on Etsy)
- Pink Heart Sticky notes - KMART (Sydney)
- Pink and Green Coloured thin strip Sticky flags - DAISO (Sydney)
- Pilot Frixion Erasable Markers and Pilot Frixion Erasable Pens 0.7 - JETPENS
- Pilot Frixion Erasable Pen Black 0.38mm - JETPENS
- Flourish Sticky notes - Martha Stewart Home Office
- Planner Inserts - Piaric ( Facebook@Piaric)
- Frog Sticky note on Filofax Green Apex - EBAY (Seller: jujusmile10)
- Frog Sticky note on Filofax Chameleon - JETPENS
- Stickers - EBAY
Hope you enjoyed this blogpost and the photos. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Have a wonderful day!